Why Medicare Advantage?
Medicare Advantage Plans, sometimes referred to as Part C, are health plan options approved by Medicare and provided by private companies. They offer excellent benefits, often for low-or no-monthly premiums.
Medicare Advantage Plans include Parts A and B, and some of them even include Part D (prescription drug coverage). The great thing about Medicare Advantage Plans is they offer more benefits than Original Medicare, usually for the same cost. Different plans offer options to help you find the coverage that meets your needs.
Medicare Advantage may include a range of benefits, including:
- Preventive services like annual physicals
- Part D prescription drug coverage
- Office visits for primary care and specialist providers
- Inpatient and outpatient hospital care
Who can enroll in a Medicare Advantage Plan?
You can enroll if you:
- Qualify for Medicare Part A
- Are enrolled in and continue to pay for Medicare Part B
- Reside in the plan's service area
Pre-existing conditions do not matter and no physical is required.*
*Note: You will not qualify if you have End-Stage Renal Disease (permanent kidney disease requiring dialysis or a kidney transplant), except under certain limited circumstances.