Talk to Doctors Anytime
EmblemHealth is excited to offer Telemedicine online virtual office visits — a benefit with the convenience of seeing a doctor anytime, day or night, by using a computer, mobile device, or phone.
If Telemedicine is included in your plan, enroll today! Check your member contract or subscriber certificate for details.
Important! Telemedicine is in-network care, but it doesn’t replace the care of your primary doctor. Only your doctor can provide the full range of care to meet your health needs.
Eligibility for Telemedicine
You are covered for Telemedicine if you have one of the following EmblemHealth plans:
- EmblemHealth’s individual and family health plans (both on and off the NY State of Health marketplace, including the Essential Plans)
- 安保白金计划 (Platinum)
- 安保初级计划 (Basic)
- EmblemHealth’s small business HMO plans
- EmblemHealth Platinum Premier-P or Platinum Premier
- EmblemHealth Platinum Value-P
- EmblemHealth Platinum POS
- EmblemHealth Platinum Premier-S
- EmblemHealth Platinum Value-S or Platinum Choice
- EmblemHealth Platinum Premier-M
- EmblemHealth Platinum Value-M
- EmblemHealth Gold Premier-P or Gold Plus
- EmblemHealth Gold Value-P or Gold Premier 1
- EmblemHealth Gold POS
- EmblemHealth Gold Premier-S or Gold Choice
- EmblemHealth Gold Value-S or Gold Value
- EmblemHealth Gold Premier-M
- EmblemHealth Gold Value-M
- EmblemHealth Silver Premier-P or Silver Premier
- EmblemHealth Silver Value-P
- EmblemHealth Silver Plus H.S.A or Silver Plus 1
- EmblemHealth Silver Premier-S or Silver Choice
- EmblemHealth Silver Value-S or Silver Value
- EmblemHealth Silver Premier-M
- EmblemHealth Silver Value-M
- EmblemHealth Bronze Premier-P
- EmblemHealth Bronze Value-P
- 安保青铜计划青铜优越计划 H.S.A
- EmblemHealth Bronze Premier-S
- EmblemHealth Bronze Value-S or Bronze Value
- EmblemHealth Bronze Premier-M
- EmblemHealth Bronze Value-M
- EmblemHealth Healthy NY Gold
- 安保黄金计划黄金优越计划 1
- 安保白银计划白银至尊计划 1
- EmblemHealth’s large group employer / business health plans
- Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB)
- EmblemHealth Plus HMO
- EmblemHealth Preferred Plus HMO
- EmblemHealth Value EPO
Not sure of your plan type?
Call the number on the back of your member ID card.
How Telemedicine Works
Any time of day, 365 days a year, you can use a computer, mobile device, or phone to get unlimited, non-urgent medical care:
- Talk with doctors in primary care, family medicine, and more.
- They can review your history, answer your questions, diagnose and treat medical conditions, and prescribe certain medicines.
When I Would Use Telemedicine
- I feel sick and don't want to leave home.
- My doctor isn't available.
- I have a busy schedule.
- I just moved and don’t know local doctors.
- I’m out of town and need a doctor's advice.
When I Wouldn't Use Telemedicine
- I need emergency care.
- I need a biometric screening, such as a BMI (body mass index) or blood pressure check.
- My care requires a review of my health records or x-rays.
If you're eligible, follow these steps to register for Telemedicine:
- Create an account, or
- Download the Teladoc app for iOS or Android, or
- Call 800-TELA-DOC (800-835-2362).
- Set up: Enter your information and complete your medical history.
- Request a visit: An online doctor is now just a call or click away.
Call the EmblemHealth Customer Service number on the back of your member ID card. Our hours are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday to Friday. A Customer Service representative will be happy to help.